Protect your manhole covers, valve boxes, curbs, markings, reflectors and cobblestones with Tundra Tamer™ Snow Plow Cutting Edges by Argonics. The polyurethane blade will absorb the shock produced by impact and will not crack the cast iron and concrete structures.Our polyurethane cutting edges are hard enough to scrape your driveway or road surface clean, yet flexible enough not to damage raised or uneven surfaces.
Let our experience work for you!
Our plow blades are manufactured with the same Kryptane® polyurethane that has been used in the mining industry for the past 27 years. It is engineered to handle extremely harsh environments, and snow and ice are no match for it!
Argonics’ years of experience mean that our cutting edges are ideal for use in large-scale and municipal applications, for snowfighting professionals on their truck and tractor plows, and for homeowners on truck and ATV/UTV plows.
- Designed to withstand the harshest winters
- Polyurethane outlasts rubber 3-5 times, reducing truck downtime
- Reversible blade doubles the wear life
- Noise reduction for both residential areas and the driver
- Absorbs shock, creating less wear and tear on vehicle and less driver fatigue
- Universal design means our blades fit any plow on the market
- Truck blades
- Box plows
- Dozer blades
- ATV and UTV blades
- Tractor blades
- Road grader wings
- Cutting edges with pricing brochure (Cutting edges are currently on sale! See the online store for the current pricing.)
- Installation guide